Labyrinth Search Results: 27 link(s)
English, Old > (General)
- Anglo-Saxon Charters
- Extensive site of texts, background documents, and research aids. This website for the British Academy - Royal Historical Society hosted by Cambridge Universtiy.
- Anglo-Saxon Chronicle
- The text with manuscript and linguistic descriptions.
- Anglo-Saxon Herefordshire
- Companion website to the book "Anglo-Saxon Herefordshire"
- Anglo-Saxon Plant-Name Survey
- The project researches the plant names of Anglo-Saxon England.
- Anglo-Saxon Studies: A Select Bibliography
- Extensive bibliography and collection of links.
- Online critical edition of the Anglo-Saxon epic poem "Beowulf", with a new English translation, German translation, hyper-linked explanatory notes, supplementary texts, audio files.
- Beowulf and Judith
- Etext in original spelling. (British Library, Cotton Vitellius A.15)
- Early British Kingdoms
- Exeter Book
- Etext in original spelling with table of contents. (Exeter, Cathedral Chapter Library, MS 3501)
- Junius Manuscript
- Etext in original spelling. (Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Junius 11)
- Laws of Alfred and Ine
- From the Parker Chronicle and Laws (Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, MS. 173) Organized by table of contents.
- Meters of Boethius
- With table of contents by meter. (Base MS: British Library, Cotton Otho A.6)
- Modern English to Old English Vocabulary
- An extensive vocabulary list from Modern English to Old English, often with several word variants.
- Old English "Minor Poems"
- Many poems, psalms, hymns, etc. not in the major compilations.
- Old English Dictionary Project
- Access to the Old English Corpus, a project at the University of Toronto in association with the University of Michigan Press.
- Old English Poetry, Alphabetical Index
- Alphabetical index of links to etext by editorial titles.
- Paris Psalter, list format
- Psalms organized in a list. (Paris, Bibliothèque Nationale, MS 8824)
- Paris Psalter, table format
- Psalms organized in a table. (Paris, Bibliothèque Nationale, MS 8824)
- Prosopgraphy of the Anglo-Saxon World
- Searchable database of Anglo-Saxons from 597 - 1042. There is a separate list of kings, bishops, and locations.
- Regia Anglorum
- Ruthwell Cross
- A recontruction of the runic inscription of a late seventh or early eighth century cross.
- Sermo Lupi ad Anglos
- Critical edition and transcriptions of the extant witnesses to Wulfstan's Sermo ad Anglos, with glossary, notes, and analogous texts. Some MS images. Edited by Melissa Bernstein Ser, Ph.D.
- Tribal Hidage
- Text and map showing locations.
- Verb Movement in Old and Middle English
- A study of dialect variation and language contact by Anthony Kroch and Ann Taylor of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Vercelli Book
- Etext in original spelling with table of contents. (Vercelli, Cathedral Library, MS CXVII)
Finding materials in the Labyrinth:
Select a category, subcategory, type of materials, and/or type in a keyword.
Copyright © 1994-2007, Martin Irvine and Deborah Everhart