Labyrinth Search Results: 24 link(s)
Latin > (General)
- Archivum Liturgicum Sacrosanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ
- The liturgical books of Roman Catholic Church, following the Rubrics of John XXIII (1962)
- Ausonius's Mosella
- Etext of 'Mosella' provided by Oliver Philips of the University of Kansas.
- Bible Browser
- Includes advanced search techniques and the choice of a variety of English translations and the Vulgate.
- Bibliotheca Augustana - litteraturae et artis collection
- Index of Latin literature which includes: Hispania, Poloncia, Germanica, Lusitana, etc. Site is navigated in Latin and can be searched by chronological or alphabetical order.
- Book of Sentences (Latin + English), Peter Lombard
- Latin texts and English trans. of selected distinctions from Peter Lombards 4 Books of Sentences, Quarrachi Edition.
- Corpus Latinum Stampense
- Latin texts about the the French town of Etampes (Estampes, latin Stampae) in France (Essonnes)
- Donatus, de barbarismo
- Latin Mass
- Text of a traditional Latin mass with audio.
- Latin Vulgate, French, and German Bibles
- Multi-lingual Bibles, search or browse by book. By the ARTFL Project of University of Chicago.
- Manipulus Florum
- A searchable edition of Thomas de Hibernia's "Manipulus florum" ("Handful of flowers"), a major collection of approximately 6000 authoritative Latin quotations attributed to a variety of classical, patristic, and medieval authors.
- Parallel Latin/English Psalter
- Latin from the Vulgate and English from the Douay Book of Psalms. Indexed by number and incipits.
- Paris Prose
- An edition in Latin and English of the first fifty psalms in the Paris Psalter, MS. Bibliothèque Nationale fonds latin 8824, prepared by Richard Stracke. With explanation and brief bibliography.
- Pliny the Younger, Letters 10.96-97
- Letters to Emporer Trajan on Christianity. English translation by James O'Donnell.
- St. Bonaventure
- Latin and English texts from St. Bonaventure's Commentary on the Book of Sentences of Peter Lombard
- Textkit - Greek and Latin Learning Tools
- Textkit is an all free education resource which provides full and free downloads of Latin grammars books and Latin readers.
- Tridentine Mass (Latin and English)
- The Missale Romanum with parallel English translation from the 1962 edition.
Latin > Early Patristic Writings
- Guide to Early Church Documents
- Contains canonical information, documents by the Apostolic Fathers, many Patristic texts, creeds and later documents.
Latin > Prudentius, b. 348
- Liber Peristephanon (Crowns of the Martyrs)
- This etext of Prudentius' Peristephanon edited by James J. O'Donnell, University of Pennsylvania.
- This etext of Prudentius' work edited by James O'Donnell.
Latin > Virgil
- This Internet Wiretap online edition of Virgil's Aeneid translated by John Dryden. Hosted by CCAT, University of Pennsylvania.
- David Wilson-Okamura of East Carolina University's searchable web site that contains extensive bibliographies organized by time period, translations, and link to a Virgil discussion group Mantovano.
Finding materials in the Labyrinth:
Select a category, subcategory, type of materials, and/or type in a keyword.
Copyright © 1994-2007, Martin Irvine and Deborah Everhart