Labyrinth Search Results: 11 link(s)
Women > (General)
- Hildegard von Bingen
- Narrative history and description of her works. Includes an array of Hildegard and more general links.
- Joan of Arc
- The International Joan of Arc Society / Société Internationale de l'étude de Jeanne d'Arc is a repository of scholarly and pedagogic information about Joan of Arc collected by faculty, independent scholars, and students.
- Julian of Norwich
- A backgrounnd of Julian of Norwich and her "Showing of Love." Contains links to related sites and a bibliograpy of related works.
- Margery Kempe
- Mapping Margery Kempe, a site developed with a Focus Grant from the National Endowment of the Humanities by Sarah Stanbury and Virginia Raguin at the College of the Holy Cross, is the premiere website on the fifteenth-century English mystic and pilgrim.
- An international group of sholars from many disciplines study the participation of Christian women in the religion and society of medieval Europe. A helpful research site with advanced search tools.
- Medieval Feminist Index
- Idexes over 300 journals as well as many essay collections devoted in large part to topics dealing with women, sexuality, or gender since 1994.
- Medieval Feminist Society
- Monastic Matrix - a scholarly resource for the study of women's religious communities, 400 - 1600 CE
- Site contains profile of women in medieval religious centers from 400 - 1600CE with resources that include, primary, secondary scanned articles, bibliography, short biographies, glossary, and digital images.
- Women and the Crusades
- Explores the effect of the Crusades on Medieval women. Site maintained by the Women In World History Curriculum.
- Women in Byzantium Bibliography
- Both Primary and Secondary sources, principally English texts with some German texts.
Finding materials in the Labyrinth:
Select a category, subcategory, type of materials, and/or type in a keyword.
Copyright © 1994-2007, Martin Irvine and Deborah Everhart